We are looking for a Junior UI/UX Designer with enthusiasm for building easy-to-use and visually appealing applications.
We use cloud and IoT technologies to create customized solutions for our customers. Would you like to be a part of a rapidly growing, innovative company that helps customers get the full benefit of cloud?
As a UI/UX Designer your tasks include:
- Designing new user interfaces for our customers’ web and mobile applications.
- Creating wireframes and sketches of new ideas and features.
- Collaborating with our frontend developers and customers on UI implementation and user experience.
- Making sure colors, iconography and typography in the application follow customer’s guidelines.
What we expect from you
The ideal candidate is a student or a recent graduate of relevant subject and has some experience in designing web and mobile application UI/UX. We hope you have strong skills in design software of your choice. We also appreciate skills in web technologies as well as in teamwork and communication.
What we offer you
- inspiring customer projects
- flexible working hours
- possibility to work remotely
- competitive salary: as negotiated. Please mention your salary request in the application.
- technical equipment of your choice
- dynamic and relaxed atmosphere with easygoing colleagues
- lunch, phone and healthcare benefits
“Freedom and flexibility in ways of working: independently but as a member of team, in a location and time of your choice” – The best part of working in AJR Solutions according to one of our senior software architects
Start date: as soon as possible. Please mention in the application when you can start working.
Our well-equipped office is located in Tampere, Hervanta. The position is filled as soon as the right candidate is found. Send your application and resume soon by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. More info at www.ajrsolutions.fi or from Janne Koskinen, CTO (+358 50 486 3434).
Welcome to the cloud crew!